Starting today, entrepreneurs could file applications for state guarantees for loans provided by commercial banks within the COVID Prague programme. However, the capacity of this programme was again depleted almost immediately. Therefore, we would like to inform you about another forthcoming round of financial support for entrepreneurs, which is being prepared by the Czech government for the turn of April and May within the so-called COVID III programme.
Based on the currently available information, the conditions are expected to be as follows:
- CZK 150 billion will be earmarked for the COVID III programme;
- the Czech-Moravian Guarantee and Development Bank (ČMZRB) will thus be able to provide guarantees for a total loan volume of up to CZK 600 billion;
- the loans will be provided by commercial banks;
- the support is supposed to target self-employed persons and enterprises with up to 500 employees;
- the programme should not be limited to a certain territory, and should thus include also entrepreneurs active in Prague.
We will provide you with more detailed information in the upcoming days.