The second call for the programme COVID – rent has been published. Applications for grants may be submitted from October 21st, 2020 from 9:00 a.m. until January 21st, 2021 11:59 p.m., electronically via the information system available on the website of the Ministry of Trade and Industry, under the following conditions:
- the decisive periods for which the support will be provided are July, August and September 2020;
- the amount of support will be 50% of the decisive rent for the decisive period, up to a maximum of CZK 10 million for all business premises of one applicant, while the maximum amount of support of CZK 10 million from call 1 and call 2 of the COVID – rent programme will not be cumulated;
- the condition that a discount on rent has to be given by the landlord has been dropped;
- applicants who are already registered in the system from the first call do not have to re-register;
- entrepreneurs who meet all of the following conditions may apply for the support:
- entrepreneurs (natural as well as legal persons) who carry out business activities on the basis of the Trade Licensing Act or in a similar manner;
- in the decisive period, they used the business premises they do not own, on the basis of a lease agreement concluded with the landlord and effective before July 1st, 2020;
- as a consequence of the emergency and crisis measures, they were barred from or significantly restricted in their retail sales or services provider activities;
- their business belongs to one of the affected sectors (e.g. operators of catering services, music clubs, congresses, trade fairs, etc.);
- they are not related to the landlord.
Do not hesitate to contact us in case you have questions or need assistance with submitting the applications for support from the COVID – rent programme.