Today, the Government of the Czech Republic adopted a new support programme for entrepreneurs, which applies to all business premises which have been closed due to government regulations, the so-called COVID – Gastro and closed premises programme.
This program applies to all closed retail and services outlets and sets out the following conditions:
- decisive period: October 15th, 2020 – January 10th, 2021;
- first call: January 10th, 2021;
- for each day, on which the premises had to be closed within the decisive period, it is possible to draw CZK 400 per one day per one employee in a full-time employment relationship (HPP);
- for part-time workers, the amount of support will be reduced proportionately;
- at the same time, it is still possible to use support from the Antivirus programme and from the COVID – rent programme.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.