We would like to inform you that Chamber of Deputies approved the extension of the state of emergency until 22.01.2021, Friday.
Furthermore, effective from Sunday, 27.12.2020, 00:00 h, the Czech Republic moves to the 5 th degree of the anti-epidemic system (“PES”), i.e. the highest one.
From 27.12.2020, the following will apply:
- restricted freedom of movement between 21:00 and 4:59
- restriction of freedom of assembly for more than 2 people
- restaurants, clubs and bars temporarily closed
- restaurants may open a take-out window from 5:00 to 21:00
- retail shops will be allowed to sell only essential goods and handing out of preordered goods
- on Sundays and during public holidays, retail shops must be closed
- for closed businesses, a new program of support will be introduced and details will be known after the next cabinet meeting
- prolongation of all current compensation programs
- compensation of 100% of the rent for all premises, that were closed in October, November or December, regardless of how long they are closed
In case of any queries, do not hesitate to contact us.