As a follow-up to the latest government meeting of the Government, we are sending you an overview of the newly approved economic measures. Please note, that in most cases, these measures still have to go through the legislative process.
- News regarding lease of non-residential premises
- The government approved financial support for lessees of non-residential premises. If the lessor is willing to reduce the agreed rent by 30 % of , the state will contribute 50 % of the total rent; this would mean that the lessee would pay “only” 20 % of the rent.
- This measure should apply to entrepreneurs who had to close their operations in connection with crisis measures.
- This measure should be valid for the period from April 1st, 2020 to June 30th, 2020.
- This support will be paid upon submission of an application, the lease contract and an amendment to the lease contract containing the rent discount.
- News regarding financial support for entrepreneurs
- Shareholders of “small” limited liability companies (s.r.o.) will be able to apply for a so-called “compensatory bonus” in the amount of CZK 500 per day, provided that certain conditions l are met. This financial support is intended for the shareholders, not for the companies.
- One of the conditions is, that the company has a maximum of two shareholders (where both of them are entitled to apply for the support) or more shareholders under the condition that they are members of the same family (in a direct family relationship). Another condition is a minimum demonstrable turnover of the company for 2019 of CZK 180 000 or the assumption that this amount of a turnover will be reached in 2020 or 2021.
- It will be possible to apply for the compensatory bonus for the period from March 12th, 2020 to June 8th 2020, i.e. in a maximum amount of CZK 44,500.
- News regarding EET (electronic record of sales)
- All waves of the EET will be postponed until the end of 2020. The obligation to electronically record sales will not begin until January 1st, 2021.
We will keep you informed of further developments.