We would like to inform you that with effect from Thursday, December 3rd, 2020, the Czech Republic will move to the 3rd degree of the anti-epidemic system (“PES”).
From December 3rd, 2020, the following will apply:
- lifting of the restriction on free movement of persons;
- accommodation services may be provided without restrictions;
- catering premises may be open between 6 a.m. – 10 p.m. under the following conditions: maximum of 4 people at one table, 50% occupancy of the premises and seating of guests at tables only;
- retail shops may be open under the following conditions: limiting the number of persons (1 person per 15 m2), two-meter distance between people and queue management inside and outside the premises;
- mass events are allowed indoors for up to 10 people, outdoors for up to 50 people.
Do not hesitate to contact us in case of any questions.