Areas of specialisation
- Complete legal care for medium sized companies in Germany and the Czech Republic
- Investor services in M&A transactions, corporate law, contract law, tax law and labour law
- Insolvency consultation and protection from insolvency
- Advice on company takeovers / handovers
- Advice on conflicts between shareholders
- Functions in advisory councils
Memberships and functions
- Honorary Consul of the Czech Republic in Hamburg
- German Bar Association
- Czech Bar Association
- Industrial Association Hamburg (BDI)
- Communication Association of Hamburg Lawyers
- Association Renewable Energy, Hamburg
- Lions Club Hamburg-Hammaburg and chairman of the club´s development association
- Society „Gesellschaft Harmonie von 1789“
- Überseeclub e.V., Hamburg
- Association of family businesses (Familienunternehmer e.V.)
- Born 1961 in Hamburg, (Germany)
- Studies of law in Munich, (Germany)
- Legal traineeship in Munich and Singapore
- 1992 – 2004 HypoVereinsbank-Group/ UniCreditGroup
- 2005 admission to the bar in Hamburg
- Since 2014 Czech Honorary Consul in Hamburg
- 2015 Czech Bar membership
- Since 2015 International Counsel with UEPA
Christian Ancker is an International Counsel with UEPA. Christian is a native of Hamburg, Germany. After qualifying as a German attorney he worked for 12 years in a large German bank before taking over the management of a mid-sized manufacturer of electricity generation machinery.
Christian specializes in advising mid-sized companies in M&A transactions, restructurings, corporate succession and shareholder disputes, but also in all day-to-day business activities in Germany.
He does not only act as a legal and business advisor and mediator in shareholder conflicts, but also as an investor in various machinery manufacturers.
Christian Ancker serves as the Czech Republic´s Honorary Consul in Hamburg. He is fluent in German and English.