We would like to inform you that with effect from Friday, December 18th, 2020, 00:00 am, the Czech Republic will move to the 4th degree of the anti-epidemic system “PES”.
From Friday, December 18th, 2020, the following will apply:
- Movement outdoors is restricted from 23:00 until 4:59.
- Gatherings are restricted to a maximum of 6 people
- Restaurants, clubs and bars are temporarily closed.
- Restaurants may open a take-out window from 5:00 to 23:00.
- All fitness centres and pools must be closed.
- All hotels are closed with an exception for:
- Providing accommodation services for foreigners until they leave the country and for foreigners with an employment permit for the Czech Republic
- Providing accommodation services for persons who are in quarantine
- Providing accommodation services for persons whose stay has begun before Friday, December 18th
- Hotel restaurant facilities may be open only for hotel guests and from 5:00 to 22:59.
There will be no general ban on retail sales and the provision of services in establishments on Sundays despite the 4th degree of the anti-epidemic system being in force.
- The Antivirus programme remains in place
- The COVID – Accommodation II programme to support entrepreneurs in the hotel and other accommodation sectors will be initiated
- The third call for COVID – Rent to support entrepreneurs in services and retail whose business belongs to one of the sectors affected by the government’s emergency measures will be initiated. These entrepreneurs may apply for financial compensation of 50 percent of the rent for the period from October to December 2020
- Newly, the COVID – Gastro programme will be initiated to support the gastronomic sector
Do not hesitate to contact us in case of any questions.