Areas of specialisation
- Corporate law
- Antitrust law
- Labour law
- Czech Bar Association
- Born 1969 in Slaný (Czech Republic)
- 1988 – 93 law faculty of the Charles University, Prague
- 1993-96 lawyer with Zeiner&Zeiner, Prague
- 1996-98 lawyer with Čalfa, Bartošík and Partners, Prague
- 1997 secondment at Stikeman Elliot, Montreal
- 1998-2009 lawyer with DLA Piper (DLA-Weiss-Tessbach), Prague
- 2009-2012 Senior Lawyer with Ueltzhöffer Balada, advokátní kancelář, Prague
- Since January 2013 Senior Counsel with UEPA
Šárka Skleničková-Nováková is a Senior Counsel at UEPA and an experienced Czech attorney. After graduating from Charles University in Prague she worked for 5 years at two well-known Czech law firms. Before joining our team in 2009 she also gained in-depth experience advising international companies while working at the Prague office of DLA Piper (DLA-Weiss-Tessbach) for over 10 years. Šárka advises clients from various fields of business on corporate, labour and commercial law, both in transactions and in day-to-day business.
Šárka is a Czech native speaker and is also fluent in English.