Areas of specialisation
- Civil law
- Commercial law
- Procedural law and arbitration
- Insolvency Law
- Czech Bar Association
- 1989 born in Přerov
- 2009-2014 studied at the Faculty of Law of Masaryk University in Brno
- 2014-2018 law clerk at SDA Legal
- 2018 Associate at KŠD Legal
- 2019-2022 attorney at law at tdpA
- From June 2022 counsel at UEPA
Radim Obst is counsel at UEPA. He studied at the Faculty of Law of Masaryk University in Brno. He has been practicing law since 2014. In his practice he has worked for major Czech and foreign clients, to whom he provided comprehensive legal advice. He has extensive experience in litigation, arbitration and insolvency law.
He has been a member of the UEPA team since June 2022.
Radim Obst’s native language is Czech. He is also fluent in English.