Areas of specialisation
- Corporate law
- Real estate
- Employment and labour law, collective bargaining
- Data security law, data protection
- Commercial law
- Civil law
- Transport and logistics
- Czech Bar Association
- Born in Prague (Czech Republic)
- 1990 – 1995 Charles University in Prague – Faculty of Law
- 1994 Etamp Film Production Praha / Sentana Film München – German Language Interpreter
- 1995 – 1998 Junior lawyer at Balcar, Polanský, Nipl, Šilar
- 1996 Internship at Hengeler Müller, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- 1999 – 2015 Attorney at JUDr. Šilar & spol.
- Since 2015 Senior Counsel at UEPA
- Since 2018 Partner at UEPA
Lucie Hladěnová is a Partner with UEPA. She has over 20 years of experience in advocacy. A graduate of Charles University in Prague, she worked for 3 years in one of the largest Czech law firms and for the next 16 years in another well-known Czech law firm, focused on business law, before joining our team in 2015. Lucie has long time experience in advising international companies, many of them with headquarters in Germany, Austria or Switzerland, as well as large Czech groups. She has in-depth experience not only in corporate, commercial and real estate law, but in particular also in all aspects of individual and collective employment law, including negotiations with trade unions, workplace accidents, director and manager contracts and regulatory issues. She led numerous companies successfully through conflicts with trade unions and gained a reputation as a tough negotiator.
Since 2017, Lucie also focuses on data protection and data security law.
Lucie is a Czech native speaker and fluent in English and German.