- Czech Bar Association
- Born in Ostrov (Czech Republic)
- 2010 – 2017 law studies at Charles University in Prag
- 2014 – 2015 law studies at University Leipzig, Erasmus+ (Germany)
- 2017 – 2019 law studies at University Leipzig, specialization European private law transactions
- 2019 – 2021 Associate at a Czech law firm in Prague focusing on general legal practice
- Since August 2021 Associate at UEPA
Eliška Valterová is an Associate at UEPA. She graduated from the Faculty of Law of Charles University in Prague. During her studies, she completed a two-semester residency at the University of Leipzig, Germany, within the ERASMUS + program. Subsequently, in postgraduate studies at the University of Leipzig, she obtained an LL.M. in the field of European private law.
Prior to joining the UEPA team, she gained experience both in law firms in the Czech Republic and in law firms in Germany.
Eliška Valterová is a Czech native speaker and fluent in German and English.