Areas of specialisation
- Commercial law
- Data protection and security
- Intellectual property
Memberships and functions
- Advisor to the Czech government working committee for personal data protection legislation
- Czech Bar Association
- Born 1989 in Tábor (Czech Republic)
- 2008-2012 studies at University of Economics, Prague (VŠE)
- 2008-2014 Law studies at Charles University, Prague
- 2012 Paralegal at law office Heřmánek & Černý
- Since 2013 Associate with UEPA
- Since 2019 Counsel with UEPA
- Since January 2020 Senior Counsel with UEPA
Tomáš Mudra is a Senior Counsel at UEPA and member of our team since 2013. He graduated from the Faculty of Law of the Charles University in Prague and also holds a degree in International Relations from the University of Economics in Prague (VŠE). Before joining our team, Tomáš Mudra gained work experience at a Czech law firm and as administrator of a cultural organization.
Tomas Mudra intensively worked on GDPR introductions to our clients companies and contributes to our daughter company DataComply s.r.o., which takes over the position of a Data Protection Officer (DPO) for our clients.
Tomáš serves as an advisor to the Czech Government working committee for personal data protection legislation.
Other than that, he mainly works in the fields of intellectual property and commercial law and also has extensive experience in litigation and arbitration.
Tomáš Mudra is a Czech native speaker and fluent in English, French and German.