Areas of specialisation
- Corporate law
- Commercial law
- Labour law
- Insolvency law
- Czech Bar Association
- Born 1986 in Louny, (Czech Republic)
- 2005 –2012 law studies at Charles University, Prague
- 2009 –2010 law studies at University of Münster (Germany)
- 2012 LL.M. studies at University of Münster (Germany)
- Since February 2014 Associate with UEPA
- Since June 2018 Counsel with UEPA
- Since January 2020 Senior Counsel with UEPA
Aleš Richtr is a Senior Counsel at UEPA. Before joining our team in 2014 he graduated from Charles University in Prague and also gained international experience from his postgraduate studies at the University of Münster, Germany, where he gained the title Master of Laws. Aleš works mostly in the areas of corporate, commercial and labour law, both in transactions and day-to day-business advice. Aleš also has experience in litigation, foreclosure and insolvency law. He gained special sector knowledge in legal advice to retail chains.
Aleš is a Czech native speaker and fluent in German and English.