Areas of specialisation
- Consulting in organizational development
- Mediation and conflict resolution in the professional and private sector
- Supervision, coaching and consulting
- Communication and presentation training with different focuses
- Seminars and lectures for companies about dealing with difficult customers
- Czech (communication)
- 1954 born in Hamburg
- 1974 graduation and commercial training
- From 1977 career in international sales
- Since 1994 independent entrepreneur in Prague
- Since 2008 communication trainer
- Since 2018 certified mediator
- Since 2018 Of-Counsel, UEPA
Andreas Fehrens, entrepreneur, moderator and mediator coaches regularly i.a. the partners of UEPA, especially in organizational and business development, and thus made an important contribution to the development of the law firm.
Before founding his first sales company in Prague in 1994, he spent many years in international sales. In 2010 he established Creative Communication Coaches, where he offers his expert know-how as an active entrepreneur, coach and trainer.
Thanks to his intuitive sensitivity for the individual potential of his clients, he supports executives in difficult and sensitive organizational issues and conflicts.
Here every key person shapes the development of an organization and is also responsible for the implementation. Therefore every constructive idea and suggestion is taken up.
Appreciation of this knowledge strengthens identification and motivation and in many ways has only positive consequences.
After graduating from high school in Hamburg and a commercial management education Andreas Fehrens worked for many years in several major international companies before he founded his own company in 1994.
In addition to his entrepreneurial activities, today he also gives courses at the Technical University in Pilsen and recently completed his training as a certified mediator at the Institute Inmedio.