Areas of specialisation
- Civil law
- Commercial law
- Civil litigation
- Local government law
- Czech Bar Association, Prague
- 2011 – 2016 Police Academy of the Czech Republic in Prague
- 2014 – 2019 Faculty of Law, University of West Bohemia in Pilsen
- 2019 – 2022 General practice
- November 2022 counsel at UEPA
Igor Chalachan has been practicing law since 2019 and has been working with UEPA as counsel since November 2022. Igor graduated from the Police Academy of the Czech Republic in Prague and also from the Faculty of Law of the University of West Bohemia in Pilsen, where he completed a one-year study stay in Bayreuth, Germany.
Igor has experience in providing comprehensive legal advice to domestic and foreign entrepreneurs, especially in the field of retail and real estate development, litigation and, last but not least, in representing local self-government units.
Igor’s mother tongue is Czech, he also speaks fluent German and English