Areas of specialisation
- Real estate & construction
- Greenfield & brownfield projects
- Corporate law
- Private international law
- Insurance law (industrial insurance, major claims)
- Law of trusts
Memberships and functions
- Czech Bar Association, Prague
- President and co-founder of the Czech Association for the Support and Development of Trusts (APRSF)
- Member of the Czech-German Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Swiss-Czech Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Canadian-Czech Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Italian-Czech Chamber of Commerce
- Born in 1978 in Pardubice, (Czech Republic)
- Law studies at Charles University, Prague
- Attorney since 2006
- 2007 attorney with Ueltzhöffer Balada
- 2010-2012 partner at Ueltzhöffer Balada
- Since January 2013 Senior Counsel at UEPA
Petr Jakubec is an experienced Czech attorney and a Senior Counsel of UEPA who has previously worked at international law firms in Prague for a number of years. Petr focuses on the areas of real estate and construction, brown- and greenfield developments, as well as liability and insurance law.
He advises his clients not only on transactions and day-to day-business but also represents clients in disputes, litigation and arbitration proceedings.
Among Petr´s clients are international as well as Czech real estate developers, construction companies, manufacturers, insurance companies and financial institutions.
Since the introduction of the law of trusts in Czech law in 2014 Petr has also been working in this field and is a co-founder and currently the president of the Czech Association for the Support and Development of Trusts (APRSF).
He holds a doctorate in law from Charles University in Prague.
Petr is a Czech native speaker and fluent in German and English.