- Czech Bar Association
- Born 1992 in Uherské Hradiště, Czech Republic
- 2012– 2020 law studies at Charles University in Prag
- 2016 – 2017 law studies at University Hamburg (Germany)
- 2020 – 2021 Associate at a Czech law firm in Prague focusing on general legal practice
- Since March 2021 Associate at UEPA
Kristýna Bučková is an Associate at UEPA. She graduated from the Law Faculty of the Charles University in Prague. During her studies, she attended a study programme at the University of Hamburg, Germany within the Erasmus program, where she focused mainly on labor law, civil law and EU law. Before joining the UEPA team, she gained experience at a Czech law firm in Prague focusing on general legal practice.
Kristýna Bučková is a Czech native speaker. Besides that, she is fluent in German and English.