- Born in Trnava, (Slovak Republic)
- 1982 – 1986 studies of informatics at University of Economics, Prague
- 1981 – 1983 computer operator at Czechoslovak State Bank
- 1986 – 1992 Czechoslovak Airlines, leading financial analyst, methodology of bookkeeping documents, information system administration, staff training
- 1998 – 2008 Trade Certificate, consulting – ONE BRAIN (Three In One Concepts), using clear circuit muscle-testing. Training people to achieve their own optimum potential
- 2009-2012 receptionist, later assistant of office manager and manager for IT, HR and finances at Ueltzhöffer Balada, advokátní kancelář
- Since 2013 manager of IT, HR and finances at UEPA
Jitka Zentrichová is the manager of IT, HR and finance at UEPA. Before joining the UEPA team, she gained experience in the methodology of financial analysis and bookkeeping at Czechoslovak Airlines where she drafted the operating procedures, schooled other staff and supervised the IT systems. In addition, she also worked several years as a stress therapist and personal potential consultant.
Jitka speaks Czech, Slovak, English and Russian.