- Born in 1982 in Mariánské Lázně, (Czech Republic)
- 2003-2010 studies at the Faculty of Economy of the West Bohemian University in Pilsen, Czech Republic
- 2002-2009 receptionist, Hotel Reitenberger, Marienbad
- 2009-2010 receptionist, Grand Spa Hotel, Marienbad
- 2011-2012 marketing assistant at Schlecker a.s., Prague
- 2012-2013 sales administrative assistant at Norma, k.s., Prague
- From 2014 personal assistant at UEPA
Adriana Mašková is a personal assistant with UEPA. She studied Economics at the Faculty of Economics of the West Bohemian University in Pilsen. During her studies she had been working as a hotel-receptionist. After moving to Prague, she worked as a marketing assistant for a drugstore chain. Then she joined a food retail store chain, where she worked as a sales administrative assistant. She is working at UEPA since 2014.
Besides Czech as a mother tongue, Adriana speaks fluently German and English.