Areas of specialisation
- Real estate and retail consulting
- Retail & Office leasing
- Born in Augsburg, Germany
- 1990 –1993 University of Augsburg (Business Administration)
- 1993 – 1994 Charles University Prague (Czech language degree)
- 1995 – 2001 Apollo Real Estate Consultants, Partner
- 2001 – 2006 COPA Group, Sales & Marketing Director
- 2007 – 2008 Colliers International, Retail Director
- Since 2008 MAX Immo, owner
- Since 2018 UEPA, Of-Counsel
Carlo Gradl was born and grew up in Bavaria and moved to Prague in 1993. He started working in real estate after absolving Czech language classes at Charles University and became partner at Apollo Real Estate Consultants, one of the biggest local agencies at the time, specialized in residential and commercial leases. In 2001 he joined local real estate developer COPA Group and gained in-depth and practical experience in retail leasing, real estate investment, development, retail management and asset management. Afterwards, he joined Colliers International as Retail Director before setting up his own company MAX Immo in 2008.
Carlo Gradl and his team can assist you with up-to-date market knowledge and help you to decide on your investment and strategical real estate decisions. Whether you’re planning to acquire or dispose of assets, enter or leave the Czech Republic, expand your business or need help during a transaction, you can rely on transparent and honest consulting.