We would like to inform you that due to the recent decrease of cases of COVID-19, the restrictions will be relaxed as follows
Changes concerning travellers as of May 4, 2021
- Vaccinated Czech citizens which are travelling back to the Czech Republic from countries with a medium or a high risk of infection (orange and red colours) are not required to take a covid test upon arrival.
- All other people are still required to be tested.
- When returning from a red country it is necessary to undergo a PCR test within 5 days of arrival.
- When returning from an orange country it is necessary to undergo a PCR or antigen test within 5 days of arrival.
Changes from May 10, 2021
- All retail that is currently still closed may open
- The requirement to wear a respirator and the rule of one person per 15 square meters still applies
- Wearing a respirator outdoors will now only be mandatory when meeting in pairs or groups which are less than 2 meters apart from each other, if they are not members of the same household.
- This means that it will no longer be required to wear a respirator when walking by yourself on the street.
Do not hesitate to contact us in case of any questions.