The Government of the Czech Republic has decided to change the preventive measures concerning the operation of retail stores, services and cultural events. The relaxing of the anti-coronavirus measures, which was originally planned for 1 July 2021, will already take effect on 26 June 2021.
From Saturday 26 June 2021, the following will apply:
- The maximum allowed capacity of swimming pools and wellness centres is increased to 75%,
- Operators of retail stores and service establishments may admit one customer per 10 m2 into their premises,
- Customers are not allowed to sojourn at distances shorter than 2 meters from each other, this does not apply to members of a joint household,
- Live music may be played in restaurants and clubs, while dancing remains banned,
- It will be possible to organize outdoor events for up to 5,000 people and indoor events for up to 2,000 visitors.
Do not hesitate to contact us in case of any questions.