Please find below the final conditions regarding the COVID – Nájemné (rent) programme, which were published by the Czech trade ministry:
- This program is aimed at entrepreneurs who temporarily had to close their retail stores due to crisis measures.
- The basis of the COVID – Nájemné programme is that the state participates in paying the rent – the landlord grants a rent reduction of at least 30 %, the tenant pays 20 % and the state contributes 50 % of the rent.
- The state support covers the second quarter of this year, with the maximum amount of support being CZK 10 million per applicant.
- From June 26, 2020, 9:00 am, applications can be submitted electronically via the information system on the website www.mpo.cz.
- If the entrepreneur runs a retail store in an object that belongs to the state, the state support is 80 % of the rent.